Friend, fellow writer and reading fanatic, Lisa Gibson, gave me an idea.
Sometimes when we finish a book, we feel tied to the MC’s like besties. We admire them for their awesome-possum personalities or near super human abilities. We imagine what they will do after “the end” and would give just about anything to read one more page. Just to keep our obsessions alive.
Well, now you get your chance.
I grant you unlimited funds, favorite MC’s as instant besties and a party to plan. If you were to have a sleep over with your favorite literary characters, what would that party look like?
- Guest List (up to six)
- Invitation Blurb
And to up the ante, I shall proclaim this a contest. All you have to do is follow these simple steps by this Friday–April 9th:
- Comment about your party plans.
- Pass this contest along via your favorite social media preference, or…
- …blog about it. Even a tiny snippet will do. If you don’t have a blog, two seperate social media blurbs will suffice. PS: don’t forget to include a link to this post.
- Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org listing the links to where you spread the joy about the amazing MC Slumber Party Bash Contest.
- Lastly, feel free to subscribe to my blog–at least long enough to find out if you won.
For your efforts, I will randomly draw a number from a hat and pronounce the commenter with a matching digit as Slumber Party Royalty. In addition to your virtual crown and undying loyalty, said Royalty will receive a copy of Author 101: Bestselling Secrets from Top Agents by Rick Frishman and Robyn Freedman Spizman.
That’s it. So get planning…
Oh wait, just one more rule. All characters must have their own sleeping bags. After all, I do write for kids!